- Lost and found items are kept in the lost and found closet across from the classrooms on the main floor, during the week.
- Every Friday our scheduled classroom support parent goes through the items in the closet. Items with a label, will be returned to their owners. Labelling all your child's things will help us identify their items and return them to your child.
- Lost and found items without a label are displayed on tables across from the classrooms on the main floor weekly on Fridays, except when we have school events. This gives students a chance to claim their lost items.
- The school also sends emails with pictures of the items on display for the week. We email the lost and found weekly to allow parents check for their children's lost items without coming into the building. Lost and found pictures will also be available on our website.
- The items displayed on any given week are kept aside until the following week to allow parents and students to come by the office to claim lost items.
- If you recognize any items in the pictures sent in the lost and found email, please call the school office at 403-948-5100. You are also welcome to email email@example.com to claim items.
- All the unclaimed items, are donated to the Salvation Army on Main Street the following week.